- Remember where you came from and don’t be ashamed of it.
- Don’t rely on men to bait your hook for you. Do it yourself.
- Everyone should be at least a half an hour early for church.
- I am the best fisher-person ever.
- I’m the “best girl in Ottawa”.
- When the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost, He baptized ALL of them, not just one. (I could never get that song right.)
- When you stop at a red light, the car in front of you should look like its wheels are resting on the hood of your car. That way you know you’re not too close.
- I am a good parallel-parker.
- I am one of the few people on the road who checks their blind spot.
- Squeezing out an “I Love You” at the last second of your life is worth a thousand words.
- Cancer can take a body, but not a legacy.
- You don’t always need lessons to play music. A beat-up old guitar and a few chords will do.
- Any song can be played with just 3 chords.
- Bill Gaither should be sainted.
- Just because you might not be published or well-known, doesn’t mean you didn’t change the world in your own way.
- There’s nobody more important than family.
- No matter what the circumstance, hanging your false teeth out of your mouth will make the kids laugh.
- I’m just as good as everyone else.
- “That’s nothin, m’luvvy. You’re alright.”
- Remember that if the bottom falls out, you can always come home.